毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-359)

已有 1349 次阅读 2021-9-17 20:35 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

飞鹰号舰尾蓝光流离的喷口,就在眼前七十米处出现。

 

 

我狂喝一声,积聚的超宇27级宇宙共振光的双手全力推出。

 

但见烈焰中两道使天地失色的白金色光芒,汇聚成一个巨大光团,然后闪电般朝舰尾喷口处射去。

 

 

 “轰-----”

 

 

光球猛烈地撞开飞鹰号护罩,爆出漫天的彩光焰火,让时间仿佛静止,使空间似要凝固。一霎间,所有声音都开始沉寂,所有的动作都在减缓。

 

 

然后光球中心一点耀眼夺目的亮光,猛然旋进加速,犹如光箭射入了飞鹰号尾部的喷射推进器里。

 

天地一片耀眼,什么也看不见,接着更响的雷声传来,在联合国内拥有最崇高军事战略地位的宇航母舰飞鹰号,整个尾部爆炸开来,一时间天地尽是火光碎片。

 

 

 狂爆的光气潮,将我瞬间抛飞数千米,灼热的火焰,在我全身燃烧。

 

 在巨大旋转的混沌中,我的思感波还是看到飞鹰号将包括尾部的40%部分船体弹开,剩下的60%船体借着爆炸的光气气急败坏地朝远空窜去,犹如远古的壁虎。

The blue vent from the stern of the Flying Eagle appeared just 70 meters in front of me.

 

I shouted wildly, and the hands of the accumulated super univ. 27-level cosmic resonance light pushed out with all strength.


Only seeing the two white-gold rays of light in the flames that eclipsed the heavens and the earth, they gathered into a huge light group, and then shot toward the vent of the ship's tail like lightning.

 

 "Boom-----"

 

 

The ball of light violently smashed the shield of the Flying Eagle, bursting into the sky with colorful light and fireworks, making time seem to stand still, and space seems to be frozen. In an instant, all voices fell silent, and all movements slowed down.

 

Then there was a dazzling light in the center of the ball of light, and it suddenly accelerated, like a light arrow shot into the jet thruster at the tail of the Flying Eagle.

 

The sky and the earth were dazzling, and there was nothing to see. Then there was louder thunder. The spacecraft carrier Flying Eagle, which has the most lofty military strategic position in the United Nations, exploded in its entire tail, and the sky and the earth were full of flares.

 

The violent wave of light qi throws me thousands of meters away in an instant, and the scorching flame burns all over my body.

 

In the huge rotating chaos, my thought wave still saw the flying eagle bounce off 40% of the hull including the tail, and the remaining 60% of the hull rushed, burning with a frenzy of rage, into the air with the phosgene of the explosion, as if the ancient gecko.




http://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1304627.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-358)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-360)

0

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2021-10-26 04:02

Powered by ScienceNet.cn

Copyright © 2007- 中国科学报社

返回顶部