1. Tao Tao, Jiong-Guang Zhao, Hui Cao, Crystal structure and theoretical energy gapof 2-(2-((4-(pyridin-2-yl)pyrimidin-2-yl)disulfanyl)pyrimidin-4-yl)pyridiniumhexafluorophosphate, Chinese Journal ofStructural Chemistry, 2017, 36, 229–235.
2. Jiao Geng, Dan Xu, Fei-Fan Chang, TaoTao, Wei Huang,Fromheterocyclic hydrazone to hydrazone-azomethine dyes: Solvent and pH inducedhydrazone and azo-keto transformation for a family of pyrazolone-basedheterocyclic dyes, Dyes Pigm.,2017, 137,101–110. DOI:10.1016/j.dyepig.2016.10.002.
3. Tao Tao, Jun Li, Min-Dong Chen, Teaching reform and innovation of chemistry of finechemicals course in the age of big data, Univ.Chem., 2016, 31, 38–42. (Chinese)
4. Tao Tao, Jiang-Hua Yu, Qiong Huang, Liang Chen, Jun Li, Practices forexperimental teaching methods of “Five in One" in Environmental Scienceand Engineering, Education and TeachingResearch, 2016, 30, 84–88. (Chinese)
5. Hui-Fen Qian, Tao Tao, Ya-Nan Feng, Yin-Ge Wang, Wei Huang,Crystal structures, solvatochromisms and DFT computations of three disperse azodyes having the same azobenzene skeleton, J.Mol. Struct., 2016, 1123,305–310.
6. Yu-Xin Peng, Dan Xu, Na Wang, Tao Tao, Bin Hu, Wei Huang, Comparisonson isomeric 1,10-phenanthroline aromatic heterocyclic derivatives withtriphenylamine and thiophene donors before and after rhenium(I) carbonylcomplexation, Tetrahedron, 2016,72, 3443–3453.
7. Ming-Dao Zhang, Bao-Hui Zheng, Liang Chen, Min-Dong Chen, Tao Tao,Kai Chen, Hui Cao, Architectures and DFT calculations of polyrotaxane MOFs withnanoscale macrocycles, Dalton Trans.,2016, 45, 3334–3339.
8. Tao Tao, Yin-Ge Wang, Yuan Dai, Hui-Fen Qian, Wei Huang, Structure-performancerelationship for a family of disperse azo dyes having the same D–π–A4-nitro-4'-amino-azobenzene skeleton: structures, solvatochromism and DFTcomputations,Spectrochim. Acta A, 2015,136,1001–1009.
9. Tao Tao, Shu-Rong Wang, Liang Chen, Synthesisand aggregation-induced emission of a pyrene decorated chiral BODIPYchromophore, Inorg. Chem. Commun.2015, 62, 67–70.
10. Hui-Fen Qian, Tao Tao, Yue-Hua Wang, Gui Yin, Wei Huang, Afluorescent chemosensor for Zn2+ based on 3,8-bis(4-methoxyphenyl)-1,10-phenanthroline, Inorg.Chem. Commun.2015, 58,99–102.
11. Bin-BinMa, Yu-Xin Peng, TaoTao, Rutheniumsensitizers with various 2-thiophenimidazo[4,5-f][1,10]phenanthroline basedancillary ligands and their performance for dye-sensitized solar cells, Dyes and Pigments, 2015, 117, 100–107.
12. HuiCao, Ming-Dao Zhang, Tao Tao,Ming-Xia Song, Chao-Zhi Zhang, Electric response of a metal-molecule-metaljunction to laser pulse by solving hierarchical equations of motion, J. Chem. Phys., 2015, 142, 084705.
13. BinXi, Na Wang, Bin-Bin Ma, TaoTao, Wei Huang, A family of extended heterocyclic oligomers withthienylene/thiazolylene vinylene cores and triphenylamino/carbazolyl terminals,Tetrahedron, 2015,71,3966–3975.
14. Jiao Geng, Yuan Dai,Xiao-Xu Wang, Mu-Yun Hu, TaoTao, Wei Huang, Substitution effects on the properties of10,13-disubstituted dipyrido[3,2-a:2',3'-c]phenazinedonor-acceptor compounds and their ruthenium(II) complexes,Tetrahedron, 2015,71,654–662.
15. Hui Qiu, Chen Liang, Xiao-LinZhang, Min-Dong Chen, Yun-Xia Zhao, TaoTao, Zheng-Wen Xu, Gang Liu, Fabrication of a biomass-based hydrous Zirconiumoxide nanocomposite for preferable phosphate removal and recovery, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 20835–20844.
16. Tao Tao, Hui-Fen Qian,Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, Tuning the spectroscopic, electrochemical andsingle-crystal conductance properties of a series of rhenium-containingbithiazoles with different donor/acceptor hybrids, Organometallics, 2014, 33,5120–5128.
17. Yu-Xin Peng, TaoTao, Xiao-Xu Wang, Bin-Bin Ma, Kun Zhang, Wei Huang, Advantage of N-alkylation strategy in keeping themolecular planarity for oligothiophene/imidazole/1,10-phenanthrolinebased heterocyclic semiconducting and fluorescent compounds, Chem.–Asian J., 2014, 9, 3593–3603.
18. Bin Hu, Tao Tao,Zheng-Yang Bin, Yu-XinPeng, Wei Huang, Architectural diversity for anion-mediated self-assembly offour pairs of silver(I) polymeric isomers having linear and v-shaped imidazole/thiophene/imidazolebridging spacers, Cryst. Growth Des.,2014, 14, 300–309.
19. Jiao Geng, Tao Tao,Hui-Qing Chen, Wei Huang, The first observation of cis and transisomers for bibenzo[d]imidazole-basedcompounds influenced by halogen substituent effects, Inorg.Chem. Commun.2014, 42,23–28.
20. Xiao-Xu Wang, Tao Tao, Jiao Geng, Bin-Bin Ma, Yu-Xin Peng, Wei Huang, Dipyrido[3,2-a:2',3'-c]phenazinebased donor−acceptor aromatic heterocyclic compounds with thienyl andtriphenylamino chromophores at 2,7 and/or 10,13 positions, Chem.–Asian J., 2014, 9, 514–525.
21. Bin-Bin Ma,Yu-Xin Peng, Tao Tao, Wei Huang, Distinguishable photovoltaicperformance on dye-sensitized solar cells by using ruthenium sensitizers with apair of isomeric ancillary ligands, DaltonTrans., 2014, 43, 16601–16604.
22. Tao Tao, Jiao Geng, LiuHong, Wei Huang, Hirofumi Tanaka, Daisuke Tanaka, Takuji Ogawa, Temperature-dependentcurrent-voltage and photoresponsive properties for semiconducting nanodevicesfabricated from an oligothiazole dithiol and gold nanoparticles, J. Phys. Chem. C,2013, 117, 25325–25333.
23. Tao Tao, Bin-Bin Ma,Yu-Xin Peng, Xiao-Xu Wang, Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, Asymmetrical/symmetricalD−π−A/D−π−D thiazole-containing aromatic heterocyclic fluorescent compoundshaving the same triphenylamino chromophores, J. Org. Chem., 2013,78, 8669–8679.
24. Tao Tao, Yu-Xin Peng, Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, Coplanarbithiazole-centered heterocyclic aromatic fluorescent compounds havingdifferent donor/acceptor terminal groups, J. Org. Chem., 2013, 78, 2472–2481.
25. Tao Tao, Hui-Fen Qian, Kun Zhang, Jiao Geng, Wei Huang,Functionalized oligothiophene-basedheterocyclic aromatic fluorescent compounds with various donor–acceptor spacersand adjustable electronic properties: a theoretical and experimentalperspective, Tetrahedron, 2013, 69, 7290–7299.
26. Tao Tao, Xiao-Xu Wang, Yang-Nian Wang, Zhi-Yong Lu, WeiHuang, Sodium templated formation of a unique tetradecannuclear hetero-metalcluster core having an auxiliary bithiazole dibenzoate ligand, Inorg.Chem. Commun., 2013, 31, 62–65.
27. Feng Xu, Tao Tao,Kun Zhang, Xiao-Xu Wang, Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, C–C bond cleavage inacetonitrile by copper(II)–bipyridine complexes and in situ formation ofcyano-bridged mixed-valent copper complexes, Dalton Trans., 2013, 42, 3631–3645.
28. Feng Xu, Tao Tao,Qian-Qian Liu, Jiao Geng, Wei Huang, A special case of copper(II) complexhaving monodentate and uncoordinated 4-aminopyridine molecules stabilized byhighly cooperative supramolecular interactions, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2013, 392, 465–468.
29. Xiao-Chun Chen, Yin-Ge Wang, TaoTao, Jiao Geng, Wei Huang, Hui-Fen Qian, Two pairs of 1:2nickel(II) and copper(II) metal-complex dyes showing the same transconfiguration and azo-hydrazone transformation but different thermalproperties, Dalton Trans., 2013,42,7679-7692.
30. Hui-Fen Qian, Yuan Liu, TaoTao, Ke-Hua Gu, Gui Yin, Wei Huang, Four sodium tetrafluoroboratedirected supramolecular networks having 3- and 3,8-disubstituted1,10-phenanthroline ligands, Inorg.Chim. Acta, 2013, 405, 1–8.
31. Bin Hu, Qian-Qian Liu, TaoTao, Kun Zhang, Jiao Geng, Wei Huang, Variation of cis/transconfiguration of 3,8-dithiophen and 3,8-di-3-methylthiophen-substituted1,10-phenanthroline in their cadmium(II) nitrate complexes originating fromsubstituent and anionic effects, Inorg.Chim. Acta, 2013, 394, 576–582.
32. Tao Tao, Yan-Hua Lei, Yu-Xin Peng, Ying Wang, Wei Huang,Zhao-Xu Chen, Xiao-Zeng You, The first observation of one-dimensionalnaphthalenediimidato-based transition-metal coordination polymers: syntheses,crystal structures and properties, Cryst. Growth Des., 2012, 12, 4580–4587.
33. Tao Tao, Feng Xu, Xiao-Chun Chen, Qian-Qian Liu, WeiHuang, Xiao-Zeng You, Comparisons between azo dyes and Schiff bases having thesame benzothiazole/phenol skeleton: syntheses, crystal structures andspectroscopic properties, Dyes and Pigments, 2012, 92, 916–922.
34. Xiao-Chun Chen, Tao Tao,Yin-Ge Wang, Yu-Xin Peng, Wei Huang, Hui-Fen Qian, Azo-hydrazone tautomerismobserved from UV-vis spectra by pH control and metal-ion complexation for twoheteroclic Disperse Yellow dyes, DaltonTrans., 2012, 41,11107–11115.
35. Feng Xu, Yu-Xin Peng, Bin Hu, TaoTao, Wei Huang, Comparative structural and spectral analyses formononuclear and dinuclear metal complexes of 2-thiophen and 2-(5-bromothiophen)imidazo[4,5-f][1,10]phenanthroline,CrystEngComm, 2012,14, 8023–8032.
36. Jiao Geng, Tao Tao, Shu-Jun Fu, WeiYou, Wei Huang, Structural investigations on four heterocyclic Disperse Red azodyes having the same benzothiazole/azo/benzene skeleton, Dyes and Pigments, 2011,90, 65–70.
37. Jiao Geng, Tao Tao, Ke-Hua Gu, GangWang, Wei Huang, Two air oxidation copper(II) complexes of salicylaldehydederivatives obtained by in situ copper(II) ion catalysis and complexation, Inorg. Chem. Commun., 2011,14, 1978–1981.
38. Li Wang, Tao Tao, Shu-Jun Fu, ChengWang, Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, Linear extension of bithiophene compounds bythe combination of C–N covalent bond cross-coupling and N–Ag coordinative bondformation, CrystEngComm, 2011,13, 747–749.
39. Feng Xu, Bin Hu, Tao Tao,Wei Huang, Supramolecular frameworks composed of copper(II), zinc(II), andferrous(II) complexes having 3-bromo or 3,8-dibromo-1,10-phenanthroline ligandwith different molar ratios of metal and ligand, Struct. Chem., 2011, 22, 123–133.
40. Bin Hu, Shu-Jun Fu, Feng Xu, TaoTao, Hao-Yu Zhu, Kou-Sen Cao, Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, Linearheterocyclic aromatic fluorescence compounds having various donor-acceptorspacers prepared by the combination of Carbon-Carbon bond and Carbon-Nitrogenbond cross-coupling reactions, J.Org. Chem., 2011, 76, 4444–4456.
41. Shu-Jun Fu, Li Wang, Tao Tao,Bin Hu, Wei Huang, Xiao-Zeng You, Zinc(II) and cadmium(II) coordinationpolymers mediated by rationally designed symmetrical/asymmetrical V-shapedheterocyclic aromatic ligands exhibiting different supramoleculararchitectures, CrystEngComm,2011, 13,6192–6199.
42. Bin Hu, Feng Xu, Shu-Jun Fu, TaoTao, Yang-Nian Wang, Wei Huang, Alteration of molecular conformationsand spectral properties for nickel(II), zinc(II) and copper(II) complexeshaving 3,8-di(thiophen-2',2''-yl)-1,10-phenanthroline ligands. Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2010, 363, 1348–1354.